San Bernardino Injury Lawyer
When you are injured in an accident through the careless actions or negligence of another person, you have the right to receive compensation. Injuries can damage your health and disrupt your personal life, your career and your financial well-being.
In San Bernardino there are thousands of accidents per year in which people are injured. If you are the victim of someone else's careless actions, you should contact someone familiar with the area. Consult with a qualified San Bernardino personal injury lawyer at the law offices of Aitken * Aitken * Cohn today. O ur attorneys have a national reputation for employing aggressive trial skills.
Types of Serious Injuries
Our San Bernardino injury attorneys represent victims in a wide variety of cases, including (but not limited to):
- Automobile accidents
- Birth defects caused by prescription drugs or toxins
- Cerebral palsy, brain damage to the baby during birth due to medical staff error
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Construction accidents including electrocution, chemical exposure, falls, explosions and fire, falling objects, and defective machinery and equipment
- Dog bites, dog owners are liable for the damages their pets cause to others
- Playground accidents due to poor design, faulty equipment, or lack of supervision
- Slip and fall accidents, when a person slips or trips on a surface on the property of another individual, business or government
- Spinal cord injuries including paralysis
- Theme park accidents, our firm has been involved in some of the nation's largest theme park litigation
- Workplace injuries, injuries sustained on the job are protected under workers' compensation laws.
- Nursing home abuse and negligence
- Wrongful death, the survivors of a deceased individual can receive compensation from the negligent party
How an Injury Lawyer Can Help You
An injury lawyer's first responsibility is to protect your rights. Do not sign anything or agree to settle with an insurance company before first speaking to one of our San Bernardino injury attorneys. The compensation you are eligible to receive should include your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and punitive damages.
Contact Aitken * Aitken * Cohn
Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is one of California's most respected law firms. Our San Bernardino injury attorneys are committed to helping those who have suffered as a result of the negligence of others. To schedule an evaluation of your case, please call 1-866-434-1424.